duminică, 27 aprilie 2014

Writing Process



I have to thank Alexandru Vakulovski for inviting me to join this game.
He wrote about his writing process here:
Three friends of mine, both writers and bloggers, in whose literature I strongly believe, will answer next week: Gelu Diaconu, Florin Dumitrescu and Vasile Gârneţ.

1) What am I working on?

I write in my mind every day, especially when I travel. So, on my „mind” desk there are new
poems, a collection of short stories and some short plays.

2) How does my work differ from others of its genre?

In a literature which loves to cover hundred and hundred of pages, my favourite is the short style. A confirmation of the fact that this kind of literature has its own group of fans is Alice Munro’s last Nobel prize.

3) Why do I write what I do?

It’s the best coat for me to wear it. 

4) How does your writing process work?
I don’t need special conditions, only to have enough space to be together with myself.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu